Product Management Software
If you’re looking Yenza, or currently selling on Yenza, you’re probably selling in a handful of other places as well.
Whether you’re selling on Etsy, eBay, Facebook, or you have your own website – having central multichannel inventory management is amazing!
We are going to go over some of the pros and cons of product management software, and how to get things set up!
What is Ecomdash?
Automated Multichannel Inventory Sync
No matter the number of online marketplaces or webstores you sell on, your product quantities will be updated 24/7 with Ecomdash. With our platform, you can keep track of manufactured items, serialized inventory, variations, and bundled items, without a hitch! We’ll help manage your inventory more effectively, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
We’ve never been a fan of affiliate programs, but when we stumbled upon Ecomdash, we couldn’t help it. We’ve been involved in small business for a long time, and something like this can be a total game-changer.
Below we’ve listed the two plans available, which are super easy to break down!
If you’re just starting and don’t have more than 30 orders a month, you can opt to go with the free plan.
Later down the road when you’re business has grown, you’ll be able to upgrade to the Pro plan!
- 0 – 30 orders = Free
- 31 – 100 orders = $25
- 101 – 500 orders = $75
- 501 – 2,000 orders = $175
- 2,001 – 10,000 orders = $350
Up to 30 orders/month
Unlimited sales channels
Unlimited product listings
Quantity syncing for 100 products
Email and chat support
Free 1-hour onboarding call
Everything in the free plan
30+ orders/month - cost varies
Quantity syncing for unlimited products
Pick, pack, and ship orders
Purchasing and work orders
Mobile app and API access
Price varies depending on volume
Growing up I was involved with our family’s small business. We were right around 1 million a year total revenue.
As the young guy coming in, I always wanted to get our products in as many places as I could. Amazon, Google Shopping, eBay, and even on Facebook.
We just simply did not have enough time to manage the inventory in that many places. Especially with how many products we had that fluctuated inventory levels so often.
Ecomdash would have cost us just $75 a month, and I’m 100% positive it would have made more than that in net income.
Especially for those of you who are making small-batch or one-off products, something like this could be a total game-changer.
You would have the mass exposure from having your products listed in a handful of places, all while having a central location to manage your inventory levels.
With product management software like Ecomdash, your products could be listed on Yenza, Etsy, eBay, and your own website! All while only having to manage inventory with Ecomdash.
Exposure is required for growth. In order to grow your small business, you’ll need to get
Manage inventory across multiple platforms
- Enjoy near real-time inventory updates for an unlimited number of channels with our inventory management software.
- Manage product levels across multiple warehouses without the fear of overselling.
- Accurately sync manufactured products, kits, multipacks, and components without headaches.
Consolidate multichannel order management with one dashboard
- Print pick lists, packing slips, and shipping labels from one system without the hassle of logging in to each seller portal.
- Set rules to automatically route customer orders to dropship suppliers and third-party fulfillment partners.
- Close the loop and improve customer satisfaction with automated order status and tracking detail syncs
Better control your multichannel product listings
- Download all your products from any sales channel with one click to import your inventory for an easier setup option
- Save hours of data entry by using our advanced filters to search for products and make updates in bulk
- Create an unlimited number of listing profiles for each sales channel and product category to make listing products even easier